YOUR CRITICAL ENVIRONMENT EXPERTS
The precision management protocols of cleanroom environments require energy resiliency and efficiency, air quality and filtration to ISO standards, and special security to maintain quality, safety, and product value.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE PLANS TO ACHIEVE ENERGY SUCCESS
The first step in our data centralization process is to bring visibility to your portfolio of buildings, no matter where they are located geographically.
DESIGN & DEPLOY
After opportunities are quantified, understood, and funded, the design and deploy phase serves to implement them in a holistic and transparent way.
Once engineered solutions are in place, our process works actively to ensure our solutions are in a persistently commissioned state.
BUILDING MANAGEMENT THAT DELIVERS RESULTS
The percentage of critical events and system downtime in data centers attributed to human error.
The number of particles a human body sheds per minute when standing up or sitting down in a cleanroom.
The percentage of cleanroom operators and technicians responsible for cleanroom contamination.
The percentage of a facility’s energy consumption is accounted for by its HVAC system.
REQUEST A FREE PROJECT ASSESSMENT PLAN
Stark Tech has a long history of renewable energy and facilities management. Our unique six-step process accounts for all phases of development & commissioning processes.
Six Step Approach
- Customer Requirements & Evaluation;
- Project design and engineering based on life-cycle modeling and forecasting;
- Evaluation, selection, and coordination of project vendors and sub-contractors;
- Project permitting and jurisdictional post-installation inspection;
- Project Implementation & Construction Management;
- Final system commissioning and benchmarking.